Battle of the Nail Stickers



Sally Hansen Salon Effects $9.99

These were very nice. I would buy them again and recommend them to friends. They are a little pricey but they could last for 10 days. The only thing I did not care for was the  way the part near the cuticle felt like it was coming up when I washed my hair. My hair would get caught under that part but it did not snag the nail varnish. There are so many of these to select from I think these are a safe and easy option.


 Kiss Nail Dress $6.99 

These are the worst of the bunch. You do not need nail polish remover to remove these things. They fill like laminate on your nails. They are horrible save your money, they just are unclean because they never totally bond with you nail.




Incoco $7.99

These are very similar to Salon Effects in application and there have lots to choose from. I would recommend these because they are less expensive and they have great style options. Also I hate putting on 4 coats of glitter polish in order to get the coverage I want so these were fab as they saved all of that time and had fab shine. The glitter version were the softest of the bunch. These also a very slim and that is my main compliant. I had to do a little cut and paste on my pinkie nail so they would fit. They need to give more options as far as nail size because it is not cute when they do not cover your whole nail and they are too expensive to try and find they do NOT fit.


SO if you have slimmer longer nails then get Incoco. If you have wider nails go with the Sally Hensen. Before applying them and removing the film warm them between your finger tips and they will stretch easily over nail tips and bond smoothly. Also apply them at night right before bed so they have the night to bond with nail and stop being tacky to the touch! And everyone leave the Kiss Nail Dress alone they are just thick and unclean!

Comments

Popular Posts