Totally FREE Goodies


So influenster.com is a website that you go to and earn badges based on your responses to questions. Based on your responses they will send you FREE stuff to review, you pay NOTHING. I just got my first box, this month's Love VoxBox, and I am so excited. I am already really familiar with the products they sent me and I cannot wait to give them all a try. Actually, I am enjoying my Stash Herbal Tea with Truvia as I write this blog. Check out my video to see the unpacking and please check out their website. I mean really who can't afford some free stuff in their lives!!! In return all you have to do and answer surveys about their products!




Gillette Venus & Olay Razor $8.99- $10.99
Kiss Nail Dress $6.99
Stash Tea Herbal Sample $3.50
Ghiradelli Gourmet Milk Creamy Devotion Bar $2.99
Truvia Natural Sweetener $3.99 (40 count)

Comments

Popular Posts