Walgreens BOGO

Let's just say I have had a few trash experiences at my local Walgreens I just swore never to purchase from them again and guess what I find out they are having a BOGO free sale online with free shipping with a $25 purchase so Of course I made a purchase. As a product junkie and a girl who is transitioning to my natural hair I just had to give it a try. I also popped by my local beauty supply store and bough a couple of items because I just can't help myself sometimes.  Check out my haul video and pray for my self-control!



From Walgreens

Organix Renewing Conditioner Moroccan Argan Oil

Organix Nourishing Coconut Milk Conditioner

Organix Awapuhi Ginger Conditioner

Africare 100% Glycerin

From Beauty Supply 

Pure Raw Shea Butter

eco styler Argan Oil Styling Gel

eco styler Olive Oil Styling Gel

 

Comments

Popular Posts